- Recommended as Zoom Solution for CRANE
- Recommended for WEEBILL
- Controlled via Gimbal Handwheel or App
- Can be used interchangeably for zoom and focus control
- Recommended as the zoom solution for the CRANE 3 LAB and CRANE 2S, which support two motors at the same time, and as the sole solution for the WEEBIL-S and WEEBILL LAB, which support only one motor
- Toolless design—assembles with the included support bracket and mounting rod and attaches to the bottom of the gimbal's baseplate using supplied thumbscrews
- Connects to the gimbal via a USB cable and controls focus with zero latency
- USB Cable Connection to Gimbal
- Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
The Zhiyun-Tech TransMount Max Servo Zoom/Focus Controller can be used interchangeably for zoom and focus control on the CRANE 3 LAB, CRANE 2S, WEEBILL-S, and WEEBILL LAB gimbals. It has a powerful-enough motor to control zoom, whereas the lighter-weight TransMount Lite is designed for focus control only.
The CRANE 3 LAB and CRANE 2S support up to two motors at the same time, and it's recommended to use the TransMount Max and TransMount Lite together if requiring both zoom and focus control on the CRANE. The WEEBILL-S and WEEBIL LAB, however, support only one motor, so the TransMount Max is recommended as the only solution because it can be used interchangeably for both functions.
No customer reviews for the moment.