- Canon EF Lens to Canon RF-Mount Body
- Adapt Full-Frame Lens to Super35 Body
- Increases Angle of View by 0.71x
- Increases Maximum Aperture by 1 Stop
Extending the range of compatible lenses while maintaining their original field of view, the Canon Mount Adapter EF-EOS R 0.71x permits attaching EF-mount lenses to RF-mount cine and mirrorless cameras. Intended for cameras featuring a Super35 sensor size, this adapter also incorporates an optical system to increase the effective angle of view by 0.71x, reducing the effects of a full-frame to Super35 crop factor and increasing the maximum aperture performance by one stop. Electric contacts are also incorporated into the adapter's design and maintain full communication between the camera and lens, as well as support metadata transmission and use of Dual Pixel AF with select Canon EF lenses. The adapter directly attaches to RF-mount camera bodies, and four screws and a split locking collar are included for a more secure attachment.
Lens CompatibilityThis adapter physically supports working with any Canon EF-mount lens; however, select lenses can maintain full Dual Pixel autofocus support and metadata transmission between the lens and camera, including:
- EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM
- EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
- EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM
- Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
|Camera Mount:||Canon RF|
|Lens Mount:||Canon EF|
No customer reviews for the moment.